Promotions!

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 3 10:17 AM
      DATA
      Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing) is hereby promoted to Data Gibbon. Andrew
      always keeps improving his LST skills and has reached a level of
      expertise where we happlily see him working on some aspects of our
      Core datasets already. Its especially pleasant to get a hand from
      Andrew now, where Eddy's time on the project has been severely
      limited.

      DOCS
      I found that I've been slacking with promotions, when it comes to the
      Docs Seconds. I usually see them listed as Second and thus never
      realized that their rank of expertise did lag behind. For that matter
      both the former Docs Second Aaron Divinsky (boomer70) and the current
      Docs Second Eric C. Smith (Maredudd) are hereby promoted to Docs
      Gibbon.

      Thank you for all the support you've given to the project guys!

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
      it as... therapy.