Re: [pcgen] Half-Giant

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
      Andrew: Data Bug.

      Powerful Build (rsrd_feats_hidden.lst) isn't modifying the Grapple
      Check. BONUS to Grapple of +4, so long as the PC's size isn't
      Colossal.

      > netpotato2001 wrote:
      > > Half-Giant does not gain the size modifier to grapple checks that he
      > > should.

      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
        Tir, shouldn't the grapple be +5 (off-set the -1 Size penalty to hit?)
        Trackered

        [ 1787323 ] Powerful Build isn't modifying Grapple

        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1787323&group_id=25576&atid=750091

        --
        -- Andrew
        Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
          Nevermind, just looked and saw that the PC Size doesn't change.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
            Fixed, it will appear in the next autobuild.

            svn 3976

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
              On 9/3/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
              > Tir, shouldn't the grapple be +5 (off-set the -1 Size penalty to hit?)

              If we need to compensate for that in GRAPPLE, then it won't work. To
              Hit penalties are linear: +8,+4,+2,+1,+0,-1,-2,-4,-8.

              I guess testing is in order there. :)

              PCGen LST Chimp
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
                Yes, that would have been true, but looking at the template, the PC
                doesn't actually change size and therefore doesn't need the extra 1 to
                the grapple.