Re: [pcgen] [RSRD] Deprecated MOVECLONE syntax

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
      On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
      > The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
      >
      > - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
      > object "Dragon Wings"
      >

      > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
      > object "Half Dragon Wings"
      >

      > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
      > objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"
      >
      > Regards,
      > Stefan.

      That's covered by this existing tracker
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1778047&group_id=25576&atid=750092

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
      it as... therapy.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        We need a PL tracker to recognize the new syntax (flag only in
        report). I don't remember seeing one. I think we can convert those
        where the second field (the one removed in the new spec) is ,0, but
        I'll have to ask Gwaine to be sure.

        (And Andrew, this sounds like another 'low hanging fruit' - it will
        have to be done by hand).

        On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
        > The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
        >
        > - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
        > object "Dragon Wings"
        >

        > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
        > object "Half Dragon Wings"
        >

        > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
        > objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"
        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          1778050, opened Aug 20 along with the Doc FREQ and the Data FREQ.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
            Yeah,

            I'll tackle it soon - :-)

            Holiday Weekend - dial up currently (Sourceforge is being a pain)

            Tir Gwaith wrote:
            > We need a PL tracker to recognize the new syntax (flag only in
            > report). I don't remember seeing one. I think we can convert those
            > where the second field (the one removed in the new spec) is ,0, but
            > I'll have to ask Gwaine to be sure.
            >
            > (And Andrew, this sounds like another 'low hanging fruit' - it will
            > have to be done by hand).
            >
            > On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
            >
            >> The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
            >>
            >> - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
            >> object "Dragon Wings"
            >>

            >> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
            >> object "Half Dragon Wings"
            >>

            >> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
            >> objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"

            --
            -- Andrew
            Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
              Existing PL tracker made by Tom Parker when he finished the code work:

              [ 1778050 ] MOVECLONE now only has 3 args

              https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1778050&group_id=25576&atid=750093

              Andrew Maitland wrote:
              > Yeah,
              >
              > I'll tackle it soon - :-)
              >
              > Holiday Weekend - dial up currently (Sourceforge is being a pain)
              >
              > Tir Gwaith wrote:
              >
              >> We need a PL tracker to recognize the new syntax (flag only in
              >> report). I don't remember seeing one. I think we can convert those
              >> where the second field (the one removed in the new spec) is ,0, but
              >> I'll have to ask Gwaine to be sure.
              >>
              >> (And Andrew, this sounds like another 'low hanging fruit' - it will
              >> have to be done by hand).
              >>
              >> On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
              >>

              >>> The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
              >>>
              >>> - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
              >>> object "Dragon Wings"
              >>>

              >>> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
              >>> object "Half Dragon Wings"
              >>>

              >>> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
              >>> objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"

              --
              -- Andrew
              Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur