Re: [pcgen] [RSRD] Deprecated PREDEFAULTMONSTER tags

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
      On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
      > The following RSRD files still contain PREDEFAULTMONSTER tags that cause
      > warnings upon starting PCGen:
      >
      > - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_races__animals.lst
      > 61 occurences
      >
      > - data/d20srs/srd35/epic/rsrd_races_epic.lst
      > 59 occurences
      >
      > - data/d20srs/srd35/epic/rsrd_races_dragons_epic.lst
      > 24 occurences
      >
      > - data/d20srs/srd35/psionics/rsrd_races_psionic_a_o.lst
      > 19 occurences
      >
      > - data/d20srs/srd35/psionics/rsrd_races_psionic_p_z.lst
      > 24 occurences
      >
      > Regards,
      > Stefan.

      There is an existing tracker.
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1473613&group_id=25576&atid=750091

      Tir wants to create a prettylst conversion to deal with that, so
      homebrew coders can benefit from that as well.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
      it as... therapy.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
        Frank Kliewe wrote:

        > There is an existing tracker.
        > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1473613&group_id=25576&atid=750091
        >
        > Tir wants to create a prettylst conversion to deal with that, so
        > homebrew coders can benefit from that as well.

        Excellent! MFEAT has to go as well, then! :-)

        Stefan.
      • Tom Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:

          > Frank Kliewe wrote:
          >
          > > There is an existing tracker.

          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1473613&group_id=25576&atid=750091

          > > Tir wants to create a prettylst conversion to deal with that, so
          > > homebrew coders can benefit from that as well.
          >
          > Excellent! MFEAT has to go as well, then! :-)
          >
          > Stefan.

          Yes, you should now see warnings enabled for MFEAT and HITDICE in 5.13.x