[RSRD] Deprecated MOVECLONE syntax

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:

      - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
      object "Dragon Wings"

      - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
      object "Half Dragon Wings"

      - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
      objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"

      Regards,
      Stefan.
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
        > The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
        >
        > - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
        > object "Dragon Wings"
        >

        > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
        > object "Half Dragon Wings"
        >

        > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
        > objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"
        >
        > Regards,
        > Stefan.

        That's covered by this existing tracker
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1778047&group_id=25576&atid=750092

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Content Silverback

        --
        I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
        it as... therapy.
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          We need a PL tracker to recognize the new syntax (flag only in
          report). I don't remember seeing one. I think we can convert those
          where the second field (the one removed in the new spec) is ,0, but
          I'll have to ask Gwaine to be sure.

          (And Andrew, this sounds like another 'low hanging fruit' - it will
          have to be done by hand).

          On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
          > The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
          >
          > - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
          > object "Dragon Wings"
          >

          > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
          > object "Half Dragon Wings"
          >

          > - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
          > objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"
          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Tom Parker
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
            1778050, opened Aug 20 along with the Doc FREQ and the Data FREQ.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
              Yeah,

              I'll tackle it soon - :-)

              Holiday Weekend - dial up currently (Sourceforge is being a pain)

              Tir Gwaith wrote:
              > We need a PL tracker to recognize the new syntax (flag only in
              > report). I don't remember seeing one. I think we can convert those
              > where the second field (the one removed in the new spec) is ,0, but
              > I'll have to ask Gwaine to be sure.
              >
              > (And Andrew, this sounds like another 'low hanging fruit' - it will
              > have to be done by hand).
              >
              > On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
              >
              >> The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
              >>
              >> - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
              >> object "Dragon Wings"
              >>

              >> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
              >> object "Half Dragon Wings"
              >>

              >> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
              >> objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"

              --
              -- Andrew
              Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 2007
                Existing PL tracker made by Tom Parker when he finished the code work:

                [ 1778050 ] MOVECLONE now only has 3 args

                https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1778050&group_id=25576&atid=750093

                Andrew Maitland wrote:
                > Yeah,
                >
                > I'll tackle it soon - :-)
                >
                > Holiday Weekend - dial up currently (Sourceforge is being a pain)
                >
                > Tir Gwaith wrote:
                >
                >> We need a PL tracker to recognize the new syntax (flag only in
                >> report). I don't remember seeing one. I think we can convert those
                >> where the second field (the one removed in the new spec) is ,0, but
                >> I'll have to ask Gwaine to be sure.
                >>
                >> (And Andrew, this sounds like another 'low hanging fruit' - it will
                >> have to be done by hand).
                >>
                >> On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
                >>

                >>> The following files still have the old MOVECLONE syntax:
                >>>
                >>> - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst
                >>> object "Dragon Wings"
                >>>

                >>> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_feats_templates.lst
                >>> object "Half Dragon Wings"
                >>>

                >>> - data/d20srs/srd35/monsters/rsrd_templates.lst
                >>> objects "Half Celestial" and "Half Fiend"

                --
                -- Andrew
                Data Gibbon, Tracker Tamarin, Docs Lemur