[RSRD] Deprecated PREDEFAULTMONSTER tags

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      The following RSRD files still contain PREDEFAULTMONSTER tags that cause
      warnings upon starting PCGen:

      - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_races__animals.lst
      61 occurences

      - data/d20srs/srd35/epic/rsrd_races_epic.lst
      59 occurences

      - data/d20srs/srd35/epic/rsrd_races_dragons_epic.lst
      24 occurences

      - data/d20srs/srd35/psionics/rsrd_races_psionic_a_o.lst
      19 occurences

      - data/d20srs/srd35/psionics/rsrd_races_psionic_p_z.lst
      24 occurences

      Regards,
      Stefan.
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
        On 9/1/07, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:
        > The following RSRD files still contain PREDEFAULTMONSTER tags that cause
        > warnings upon starting PCGen:
        >
        > - data/d20srs/srd35/basics/rsrd_races__animals.lst
        > 61 occurences
        >
        > - data/d20srs/srd35/epic/rsrd_races_epic.lst
        > 59 occurences
        >
        > - data/d20srs/srd35/epic/rsrd_races_dragons_epic.lst
        > 24 occurences
        >
        > - data/d20srs/srd35/psionics/rsrd_races_psionic_a_o.lst
        > 19 occurences
        >
        > - data/d20srs/srd35/psionics/rsrd_races_psionic_p_z.lst
        > 24 occurences
        >
        > Regards,
        > Stefan.

        There is an existing tracker.
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1473613&group_id=25576&atid=750091

        Tir wants to create a prettylst conversion to deal with that, so
        homebrew coders can benefit from that as well.

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Content Silverback

        --
        I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
        it as... therapy.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
          Frank Kliewe wrote:

          > There is an existing tracker.
          > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1473613&group_id=25576&atid=750091
          >
          > Tir wants to create a prettylst conversion to deal with that, so
          > homebrew coders can benefit from that as well.

          Excellent! MFEAT has to go as well, then! :-)

          Stefan.
        • Tom Parker
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Radermacher <radermacher@...> wrote:

            > Frank Kliewe wrote:
            >
            > > There is an existing tracker.

            http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1473613&group_id=25576&atid=750091

            > > Tir wants to create a prettylst conversion to deal with that, so
            > > homebrew coders can benefit from that as well.
            >
            > Excellent! MFEAT has to go as well, then! :-)
            >
            > Stefan.

            Yes, you should now see warnings enabled for MFEAT and HITDICE in 5.13.x