Re: [pcgen][Bug]alpha\fantasyflightgames\dawnforge\ageoflegend\agelegend_feats_races.lst

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2007
      Just checking to see if someone was tracking this as I could not find one.
      It seems to be incomplete.

      Terry

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

      Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon
    • Tod W. Milam
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
        Hi Terry -

        Last I heard on the Dawnforge dataset was that it would be reworked
        using the Ability object since there were parts that wouldn't work with
        the old code. I haven't heard of anyone starting it, though.
        I'm DMing a Dawnforge campaign, so maybe I'll start working on that.

        Tod
        <wishes he had more time to devote to such things>

        --- Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@...> wrote:

        > Just checking to see if someone was tracking this as I could not find
        > one.
        > It seems to be incomplete.
        >
        > Terry
        >
        > On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:43:24 -0600, "Tir Gwaith"
        > <Tir.Gwaith@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > >I own the source (but I'll have to dig for it, since I haven't
        > played
        > >DF in a while). What is the problem?
        > >
        > >On 8/25/07, Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@...> wrote:
        > >> Can someone check and see if this all there is on this one?

        alpha\fantasyflightgames\dawnforge\ageoflegend\agelegend_feats_races.lst(6):
        > >> #Talent +1 on Appraise.MOD
        > >> TYPE:
        > >>
        > >> Terry
        > >> --
        > --
        >
        > Terry FitzSimons
        > FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
        >
        > Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon

        > PCGen's Online Docs:
        > PCGen's Data Help Grp:

        http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
      • Frank Kliewe
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          There's no tracker needed. As I stated before, it's a comment and not LST code.

          -- Frank