Re: [pcgen] Re: [??? BUG] [TIR] Fast Movement and TYPE

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
      On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
      > Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
      > Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
      > or such...

      That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
      grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
      complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
      I totally out of it during the exchange?

      > Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
      > tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
      > such... (Am I going crazy?)

      There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
      Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

      > Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
      > drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.

      I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
      I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
        Trackered:

        [ 1786075 ] [RSRD] Monk Fast Movement needs Enhancement TYPE

        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1786075&group_id=25576&atid=750091

        More inline -

        Tir Gwaith wrote:
        > On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
        >> Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
        >> or such...
        >>

        > That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
        > grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
        > complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
        > I totally out of it during the exchange?

        No, that was the gist... We also defined low-hanging fruit as
        non-multi-level dependencies - like NOT the Mace... LOL

        >> Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
        >> tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
        >> such... (Am I going crazy?)
        >>

        > There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
        > Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

        Oh ok... Have we opened a tracker on this? (Sheesh, go to sleep for a
        few hours and it seems like I miss half the conversation) - nope no new
        trackers. I'm "assuming" that you want a tracker and then I'll handle
        it... Yes, I think that's what I'm missing. [Andrew M's worst times,
        apparently, to hold conversations before and after sleep] - Yes,
        Enhancement isn't hardcoded.

        >> Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
        >> drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.
        >>

        > I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
        > I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

        Micky D? Yum.

        Okay off to open a tracker and do some fixing...

        --
        -- Andrew
        Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur