Re: [pcgen] Re: [??? BUG] [TIR] Fast Movement and TYPE

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
      LOL. Well, I think the original discussion about me leaving
      low-hanging fruit for LST Monkeys still learning was with you, Andrew
      (M).

      I need to get those nano-bots checked out again. :p

      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
        Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
        Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
        or such...

        Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
        tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
        such... (Am I going crazy?)

        Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
        drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.

        --
        -- Andrew
        Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
          On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
          > Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
          > Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
          > or such...

          That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
          grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
          complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
          I totally out of it during the exchange?

          > Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
          > tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
          > such... (Am I going crazy?)

          There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
          Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

          > Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
          > drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.

          I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
          I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

          PCGen LST Chimp
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
            Trackered:

            [ 1786075 ] [RSRD] Monk Fast Movement needs Enhancement TYPE

            https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1786075&group_id=25576&atid=750091

            More inline -

            Tir Gwaith wrote:
            > On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
            >> Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
            >> or such...
            >>

            > That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
            > grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
            > complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
            > I totally out of it during the exchange?

            No, that was the gist... We also defined low-hanging fruit as
            non-multi-level dependencies - like NOT the Mace... LOL

            >> Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
            >> tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
            >> such... (Am I going crazy?)
            >>

            > There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
            > Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

            Oh ok... Have we opened a tracker on this? (Sheesh, go to sleep for a
            few hours and it seems like I miss half the conversation) - nope no new
            trackers. I'm "assuming" that you want a tracker and then I'll handle
            it... Yes, I think that's what I'm missing. [Andrew M's worst times,
            apparently, to hold conversations before and after sleep] - Yes,
            Enhancement isn't hardcoded.

            >> Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
            >> drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.
            >>

            > I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
            > I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

            Micky D? Yum.

            Okay off to open a tracker and do some fixing...