Re: [pcgen] Re: [??? BUG] [TIR] Fast Movement and TYPE

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
      Yes. That would be a Bug. And one of your "Low hanging Fruit". :)

      And we code it TYPE=Enhancement (not all-caps) since it isn't a hard-coded TYPE.

      On 8/31/07, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
      > Regarding the Monk Movement, from what I can see in the
      > rsrd_feats_hidden, there is no TYPE associated with it. (Shouldn't
      > this be ENHANCEMENT?)

      PCGen LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
        Which Andrew? - We are the BORG...

        Do I have another low-hanging fruit or is that Andrew Wilson?

        --
        -- Andrew
        Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
          LOL. Well, I think the original discussion about me leaving
          low-hanging fruit for LST Monkeys still learning was with you, Andrew
          (M).

          I need to get those nano-bots checked out again. :p

          PCGen LST Chimp
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
            Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
            Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
            or such...

            Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
            tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
            such... (Am I going crazy?)

            Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
            drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
              On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
              > Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
              > Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
              > or such...

              That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
              grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
              complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
              I totally out of it during the exchange?

              > Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
              > tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
              > such... (Am I going crazy?)

              There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
              Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

              > Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
              > drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.

              I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
              I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

              PCGen LST Chimp
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
                Trackered:

                [ 1786075 ] [RSRD] Monk Fast Movement needs Enhancement TYPE

                https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1786075&group_id=25576&atid=750091

                More inline -

                Tir Gwaith wrote:
                > On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
                >
                >> Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
                >> Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
                >> or such...
                >>

                > That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
                > grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
                > complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
                > I totally out of it during the exchange?

                No, that was the gist... We also defined low-hanging fruit as
                non-multi-level dependencies - like NOT the Mace... LOL

                >> Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
                >> tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
                >> such... (Am I going crazy?)
                >>

                > There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
                > Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

                Oh ok... Have we opened a tracker on this? (Sheesh, go to sleep for a
                few hours and it seems like I miss half the conversation) - nope no new
                trackers. I'm "assuming" that you want a tracker and then I'll handle
                it... Yes, I think that's what I'm missing. [Andrew M's worst times,
                apparently, to hold conversations before and after sleep] - Yes,
                Enhancement isn't hardcoded.

                >> Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
                >> drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.
                >>

                > I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
                > I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

                Micky D? Yum.

                Okay off to open a tracker and do some fixing...