Re: [pcgen] Re: [??? BUG] [TIR] Fast Movement and TYPE

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
      Yes. That would be a Bug. And one of your "Low hanging Fruit". :)

      And we code it TYPE=Enhancement (not all-caps) since it isn't a hard-coded TYPE.

      On 8/31/07, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
      > Regarding the Monk Movement, from what I can see in the
      > rsrd_feats_hidden, there is no TYPE associated with it. (Shouldn't
      > this be ENHANCEMENT?)

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
        Whoops. That would be one of Andrew's Low hanging fruit. Forgot to
        look who responded, just assumed it was Andrew.

        On 8/31/07, Tir Gwaith <tir.gwaith@...> wrote:
        > Yes. That would be a Bug. And one of your "Low hanging Fruit". :)
        >
        > And we code it TYPE=Enhancement (not all-caps) since it isn't a hard-coded TYPE.
        >
        > On 8/31/07, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
        > > Regarding the Monk Movement, from what I can see in the
        > > rsrd_feats_hidden, there is no TYPE associated with it. (Shouldn't
        > > this be ENHANCEMENT?)
        >
        > --
        > Tir Gwaith
        > PCGen LST Chimp

        PCGen LST Chimp
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
          Which Andrew? - We are the BORG...

          Do I have another low-hanging fruit or is that Andrew Wilson?

          --
          -- Andrew
          Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
            LOL. Well, I think the original discussion about me leaving
            low-hanging fruit for LST Monkeys still learning was with you, Andrew
            (M).

            I need to get those nano-bots checked out again. :p

            PCGen LST Chimp
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
              Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
              Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
              or such...

              Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
              tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
              such... (Am I going crazy?)

              Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
              drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
                On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
                > Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
                > Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
                > or such...

                That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
                grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
                complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
                I totally out of it during the exchange?

                > Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
                > tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
                > such... (Am I going crazy?)

                There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
                Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

                > Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
                > drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.

                I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
                I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

                PCGen LST Chimp
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 31, 2007
                  Trackered:

                  [ 1786075 ] [RSRD] Monk Fast Movement needs Enhancement TYPE

                  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1786075&group_id=25576&atid=750091

                  More inline -

                  Tir Gwaith wrote:
                  > On 8/31/07, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
                  >
                  >> Yes, we had an email discussion about leaving low-hanging fruit.
                  >> Something where you didn't need to back track multi-lateral dependencies
                  >> or such...
                  >>

                  > That was a side discussion, IIRC. Low hanging fruit was that I was
                  > grabbing and doing the really easy bugs, and all the remaining were
                  > complex, making it difficult for other monkeys to get experience. Was
                  > I totally out of it during the exchange?

                  No, that was the gist... We also defined low-hanging fruit as
                  non-multi-level dependencies - like NOT the Mace... LOL

                  >> Oh, I opened your tracker for new stuff since 5.12, BUT, I don't see any
                  >> tracker with a request to swap TYPE=Enhancement to TYPE=ENHANCEMENT or
                  >> such... (Am I going crazy?)
                  >>

                  > There isn't. I was just mentioning so when you implement the Monk
                  > Movement with TYPE=Enhancement, not TYPE=ENHANCEMENT. :P

                  Oh ok... Have we opened a tracker on this? (Sheesh, go to sleep for a
                  few hours and it seems like I miss half the conversation) - nope no new
                  trackers. I'm "assuming" that you want a tracker and then I'll handle
                  it... Yes, I think that's what I'm missing. [Andrew M's worst times,
                  apparently, to hold conversations before and after sleep] - Yes,
                  Enhancement isn't hardcoded.

                  >> Andrew (M) can be either of us, but since I figure you're off the good
                  >> drugs, you aren't talking to yourself.
                  >>

                  > I'm Tir, or Andrew McD. Not even close to Andrew M. No resemblance.
                  > I have no idea where you would get such an idea.

                  Micky D? Yum.

                  Okay off to open a tracker and do some fixing...