Re: [pcgen] Cannot Load or use Save as

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007

      To better make recommendations to find the problem we need some basic
      information so the proper experts can diagnose and help you get PCGen
      running correctly:
      What Operating System? (Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.)
      JAVA version? (1.5xxx, 1.6xxx)
      PCGen Version: 5.12.1 (Thanks)
      Gamemode and sets loaded is useful to know too (I see you mention srd35)

      Thanks,

      gungnir1 wrote:
      > The character I was making is a Xeph Soulknife. I was able to save it
      > once, but I couldn't load it later. I was able to export it as a
      > pdf/xml. I also notice that save as stopped working. Any advice? Oh,
      > the version is 5.12.1, and I am using the 3.5 RSRD

      -- Andrew
      Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur
    • gungnir1
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007

        > To better make recommendations to find the problem we need some basic
        > information so the proper experts can diagnose and help you get PCGen
        > running correctly:
        > What Operating System? (Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.)
        > JAVA version? (1.5xxx, 1.6xxx)
        > PCGen Version: 5.12.1 (Thanks)
        > Gamemode and sets loaded is useful to know too (I see you mention srd35)
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > gungnir1 wrote:
        > > The character I was making is a Xeph Soulknife. I was able to save it
        > > once, but I couldn't load it later. I was able to export it as a
        > > pdf/xml. I also notice that save as stopped working. Any advice? Oh,
        > > the version is 5.12.1, and I am using the 3.5 RSRD

        > > PCGen's Online Docs:
        > > PCGen's Data Help Grp:
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > -- Andrew
        > Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur

        I'm using Window XP Pro, my java version is, well I'm not too sure,
        but the folder in program files is jre1.6.0_02 so I'm guessing it's
        1.6.0.0.2. The game mode is 3.5e
      • gungnir1
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
          Odd..I reinstalled it just a moment ago. It can open files now, but it
          doesn't roll attributes..the button is grayed out.