[From the BoD] Seeking volunteer to represent PCGen at NeonCon

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi all

      Doug Daulton stopped by the Eruvian booth in Gencon and is starting a
      new convention in Las Vegas called NeonCon on Oct. 12-14, he wanted to
      know if we had some demo's or if there are any users that are willing
      in the area could go and give some demonstrations of PCGen.

      If anyone is available/interested please PM me.

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
      On behalf of the BoD
    • Tir Gwaith