[BUG] Debug console dumps into DOS Window instead

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2007
      Using 5.13.1 on Windows XP, Java 1.5.0_09-b03

      I start PCGen, select 3.5 RSRD, activate Debug Mode, switch on the
      debug console, where I get the usual messages.

      CHOOSE deprecation, but looking at the debug console it shows nothin
      new. Instead the error messages run into the DOS window.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
      it as... therapy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        > Using 5.13.1 on Windows XP, Java 1.5.0_09-b03
        >
        > I start PCGen, select 3.5 RSRD, activate Debug Mode, switch on the
        > debug console, where I get the usual messages.

        > of CHOOSE deprecation, but looking at the debug console it shows
        > nothing new. Instead the error messages run into the DOS window.

        I don't think I saw this get trackered, it is now :)