Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] |FOR,%weap,0,COUNT[EQTYPE.WEAPON]-1,1,1|

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2007
      On 8/28/07, Barak <barak@...> wrote:

> [...]

      Merging like objects being the default behavior is desired behavior.
      Confusing newbs is not. :p

      Still without a designated OS team in full swing and with the known
      plans to move to a different implementation for OS creation some time
      in the future anyway, I'm not going to waste energy on this issue.

      Let's just update the docs on any issues we find.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
      it as... therapy.