[pcgen][Bug]alpha\fantasyflightgames\dawnforge\ageoflegend\agelegend_feats_races.lst

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2007
      Can someone check and see if this all there is on this one?

      alpha\fantasyflightgames\dawnforge\ageoflegend\agelegend_feats_races.lst(6):
      #Talent +1 on Appraise.MOD
      TYPE:

      Terry
      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

      Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2007
        I own the source (but I'll have to dig for it, since I haven't played
        DF in a while). What is the problem?

        On 8/25/07, Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@...> wrote:
        > Can someone check and see if this all there is on this one?
        >
        > alpha\fantasyflightgames\dawnforge\ageoflegend\agelegend_feats_races.lst(6):
        > #Talent +1 on Appraise.MOD
        > TYPE:
        >
        > Terry

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Frank Kliewe
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 26, 2007
          On 8/25/07, Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@...> wrote:

          > Can someone check and see if this all there is on this one?
          >
          > alpha\fantasyflightgames\dawnforge\ageoflegend\agelegend_feats_races.lst(6):
          > #Talent +1 on Appraise.MOD
          > TYPE:
          >
          > Terry
          > --
          >
          > Terry FitzSimons
          > FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
          >
          > Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon

          Any line that starts with a # is just a comment line and not a LST
          code line. For that matter there's no bug here.

          Cheerio,

          Frank Kliewe
          PCGen Content Silverback

          --
          I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of
          it as... therapy.
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 31, 2007
            Just checking to see if someone was tracking this as I could not find one.
            It seems to be incomplete.

            Terry

            --

            Terry FitzSimons
            FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

            Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon
          • Tod W. Milam
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
              Hi Terry -

              Last I heard on the Dawnforge dataset was that it would be reworked
              using the Ability object since there were parts that wouldn't work with
              the old code. I haven't heard of anyone starting it, though.
              I'm DMing a Dawnforge campaign, so maybe I'll start working on that.

              Tod
              <wishes he had more time to devote to such things>

              --- Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@...> wrote:

              > Just checking to see if someone was tracking this as I could not find
              > one.
              > It seems to be incomplete.
              >
              > Terry
              >
              > On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:43:24 -0600, "Tir Gwaith"
              > <Tir.Gwaith@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > >I own the source (but I'll have to dig for it, since I haven't
              > played
              > >DF in a while). What is the problem?
              > >
              > >On 8/25/07, Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@...> wrote:
              > >> Can someone check and see if this all there is on this one?

              alpha\fantasyflightgames\dawnforge\ageoflegend\agelegend_feats_races.lst(6):
              > >> #Talent +1 on Appraise.MOD
              > >> TYPE:
              > >>
              > >> Terry
              > >> --
              > --
              >
              > Terry FitzSimons
              > FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
              >
              > Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon

              > PCGen's Online Docs:
              > PCGen's Data Help Grp:

              http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
            • Frank Kliewe
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
                There's no tracker needed. As I stated before, it's a comment and not LST code.

                -- Frank