[BUG][PrettyLst] .MOD race files

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2007
      I have several race files that .MOD others.

      Every time I run PL over these files I get a ton of the following (for the
      .MOD entries):
      "*=>(Line 113): Race entry missing both TYPE and RACETYPE."

      Be nice if you put in a bit to catch that it is a .MOD and doesn't need
      those two things.

      Barak

      PS: Did anyone see/tracker my last PL bug report?
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2007
        > PS: Did anyone see/tracker my last PL bug report?

        The one from a month ago or so, not the other one from tonight. :p

        Barak
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 10, 2007
          On 8/10/07, Barak <barak@...> wrote:
          > I have several race files that .MOD others.
          >
          > Every time I run PL over these files I get a ton of the following (for the
          > .MOD entries):
          > "*=>(Line 113): Race entry missing both TYPE and RACETYPE."
          >
          > Be nice if you put in a bit to catch that it is a .MOD and doesn't need
          > those two things.

          Yeah, that's on my to-do list. It bugs me, too. I've got a large
          'homebrew' repository, too. :P

          > PS: Did anyone see/tracker my last PL bug report?

          The PRERACE thing? If so, yeah, I saw it. I haven't been working on
          PL lately (working on getting the stable stuff done.

          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Barak
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2007
            Well, I'm finally working on bringing the CMP files to 5.12.

            Two things generate several hundred lines each of false reports. The racial
            .MOD issue, and the DOMAIN PREALIGN issue.

            Any chance there might be a version with these two issues fixed soonish?

            Barak
          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
              Did these two get trackered? - K

              > Well, I'm finally working on bringing the CMP files to 5.12.
              >
              > Two things generate several hundred lines each of false reports.
              The racial
              > .MOD issue, and the DOMAIN PREALIGN issue.
              >
              > Any chance there might be a version with these two issues fixed soonish?
              >
              > Barak

            • Barak
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 29, 2007
                *BUMP*

                Any time to get to this yet Tir?

                Barak
              • Tir Gwaith
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 29, 2007
                  That one just was committed this evening. Getting back into the
                  perlscript. I hate looking for stray { }.... I just spent an hour
                  looking for that. *ugh*

                  I have a headache, and it is time for my next painkiller. I'll tackle
                  the next bit tomorrow.

                  On 8/29/07, Barak <barak@...> wrote:
                  > *BUMP*

                  PCGen LST Chimp
                • Andrew Wilson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 30, 2007
                    On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 12:04:24AM -0600, Tir Gwaith wrote:
                    > That one just was committed this evening. Getting back into the
                    > perlscript. I hate looking for stray { }.... I just spent an hour
                    > looking for that. *ugh*

                    Have you seen this http://perltidy.sourceforge.net/ ? it reformats perl
                    to make it easier to read. Just one point (which you may not care
                    about), perlscript is a different language than perl. It's usually
                    referred to as perl code.

                    andrew

                    > I have a headache, and it is time for my next painkiller. I'll tackle
                    > the next bit tomorrow.

                    Bummer, hope you feel better soon

                    andrew
                    --
                    Cancer: (June 22 - July 22)
                    You will be the first one put up against the wall in next week's