PCGen 5.12.1 Released!

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
      PCGen (and their Official Sponsor Silven Publishing) are pleased to
      announce the release of PCGen 5.12.1. Release notes can be found here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=64418&group_id=25576

      Of special interest we'd like to mention that we've released the
      following datasets:

      * [Battlefield Press] Pulp Fantasy
      * [Battlefield Press] Rocket Rangers - King of the Rocket Men
      * [Alea] A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders

      Battlefield Press has always been a great friend to PCGen and we
      highly recommend you check their sets out!

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
      PCGen
    • monch9ph
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
        Please check the release. When I downloaded and extracted, I'm
        missing the System Library.

        wrote:

        > PCGen (and their Official Sponsor Silven Publishing) are pleased to
        > announce the release of PCGen 5.12.1. Release notes can be found
        here:

        > http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
        docid=64418&group_id=25576

        > Of special interest we'd like to mention that we've released the
        > following datasets:
        >
        > * [Battlefield Press] Pulp Fantasy
        > * [Battlefield Press] Rocket Rangers - King of the Rocket Men
        > * [Alea] A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders
        >
        > Battlefield Press has always been a great friend to PCGen and we
        > highly recommend you check their sets out!
        >
        > Karianna
        > Chair Monkey
        > PCGen

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
          Which package did you download? I just grabbed the full zip and that
          seemed OK - K

          > Please check the release. When I downloaded and extracted, I'm
          > missing the System Library.
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > PCGen (and their Official Sponsor Silven Publishing) are pleased to
          > > announce the release of PCGen 5.12.1. Release notes can be found
          > here:
          > >
          > > http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
          > docid=64418&group_id=25576
          > >
          > > Of special interest we'd like to mention that we've released the
          > > following datasets:
          > >
          > > * [Battlefield Press] Pulp Fantasy
          > > * [Battlefield Press] Rocket Rangers - King of the Rocket Men
          > > * [Alea] A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders
          > >
          > > Battlefield Press has always been a great friend to PCGen and we
          > > highly recommend you check their sets out!
          > >
          > > Karianna
          > > Chair Monkey
          > > PCGen

        • monch9ph
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
            It looks like there's a problem with the windows zip extractor. I
            re-extracted the file and it's there.

            Monch

            wrote:

            > Which package did you download? I just grabbed the full zip and
            that
            > seemed OK - K
            >
            > > Please check the release. When I downloaded and extracted, I'm
            > > missing the System Library.
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg"
            <martijnverburg@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > PCGen (and their Official Sponsor Silven Publishing) are
            pleased to
            > > > announce the release of PCGen 5.12.1. Release notes can be
            found
            > > here:
            > > >
            > > > http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
            > > docid=64418&group_id=25576
            > > >
            > > > Of special interest we'd like to mention that we've released
            the
            > > > following datasets:
            > > >
            > > > * [Battlefield Press] Pulp Fantasy
            > > > * [Battlefield Press] Rocket Rangers - King of the Rocket Men
            > > > * [Alea] A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders
            > > >
            > > > Battlefield Press has always been a great friend to PCGen and
            we
            > > > highly recommend you check their sets out!
            > > >
            > > > Karianna
            > > > Chair Monkey
            > > > PCGen

          • Michael
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
              On Aug 7, 2007, at 10:23 AM, monch9ph wrote:

              > It looks like there's a problem with the windows zip extractor. I
              > re-extracted the file and it's there.
              >
              > Monch

              I assume that you're talking about the zip extractor bundled with XP.
              I agree, it is "for ca-ca". I highly recommend any of several zip
              extractors in its stead. For example:

              <http://www.7-zip.org/>
              <http://www.win-rar.com/>
              <http://www.winzip.com/index.htm>