[DOCS] TYPE tag (Feat)

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007

      I was reading the Doc on the TYPE tag and noticed the following in
      the example:

      The last example states that it replaces all types with
      the "Efficacious" feat type. I can't confirm it now, but isn't that
      wrong. I thought the example would just add "Efficacious" as a type
      to the feat. Please clarify.

      Monch

      Tag Name: TYPE:x

      Variables Used (x): Text (Feat type)

      What it does:

      This is a . (period) delimited list of the types the feat is.

      Example:

      TYPE:General.Fighter

      This Feat is part of the "General" and "Fighter" feat types.

      Acrobatic.MOD <tab> TYPE:.CLEAR <tab>
      TYPE:General.Fast.Pugilist.Rustler.Showman

      Modification of the Acrobatic Class to
      be "General", "Fast", "Pugilist", "Rustler", "Showman", feat types.

      Charm.MOD <tab> TYPE:Efficacious

      This Feat replaces all of the TYPES with "Efficacious" feat type.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007
        On 8/7/07, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I was reading the Doc on the TYPE tag and noticed the following in
        > the example:
        >
        > The last example states that it replaces all types with
        > the "Efficacious" feat type. I can't confirm it now, but isn't that
        > wrong. I thought the example would just add "Efficacious" as a type
        > to the feat. Please clarify.

        Yes, that's wrong. It used to be that way a long time ago, before the
        .CLEAR got added. I also thought there was a .CLEAR.type (clear's
        just that type), but I can't remember.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Frank Kliewe
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007