Re: [pcgen] [Tir/James] Re: Unavailable Animal Companions [DATA][BUG][5.12.1RC1]

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hi Tir,

      On 6/08/2007 12:32 PM Tir Gwaith wrote
      > James,
      >
      > The fixed list of Animal companions is in, ready for 5.12. The rest
      > I'll evaluate with Aaron's and Eddy's fixes later, in the 5.13 line.
      >
      > Made a tracker for it, so that can get listed in 5.12 notes. :)

      Thanks for that. I'm working on the release now. Release notes are
      available from
      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=64418&group_id=25576

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB
    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 7, 2007
        What was that potato chip that you can't one of? Well I'll just have
        another Pringle while I think of it. Hummm, can's empty, where did they
        go.

        Terry

        On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 08:15:38 -0000, "Martijn Verburg"
        <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

        >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ovka" <lpacdavis@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@>
        >> >
        >> >Ovka, so when are you joining our team?!
        >>
        >> *sigh* Every time I have tried to join, RL has kicked me in the
        >> teeth. It seems easier to not join and just help from the sidelines.
        >>
        >> Cheers,
        >>
        >> Sir George Anonymous
        >
        >Totally understandable, heh, I'd forgotten you'd escaped! Ah well
        >it's not quite like Pokemon, I can't have them _all_ (but I'll keep
        >trying ;p)

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

        Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon
      • ovka
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 9, 2007
          >Also note I did some work with kits, I added kits specifically for
          >Familiars
          >and Animal Companions. This is because the standard Default Monster
          >kit has
          >a NAME tag which changes it from whatever was given at creation. The
          >companion kits are the same as the default kits without the name
          tag. I
          >added this to 5.12 as well as the trunk.

          The animal companion kits below were left out of the
          companionmods.lst file in the 5.12.1 RSRD. Have they gone into the
          trunk?

          FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1
          TYPE:Animal Companion
          PRERACE:1,Dinosaur (Elasmosaurus)
          KIT:1|Default Dinosaur (Elasmosaurus)

          FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1
          TYPE:Animal Companion
          PRERACE:1,Dire Animal (Dire Shark)
          KIT:1|Default Dire Animal (Dire Shark)

          FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1
          TYPE:Animal Companion
          PRERACE:1,Octopus (Giant)
          KIT:1|Default Octopus (Giant)

          FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1
          TYPE:Animal Companion
          PRERACE:1,Shark (Huge)
          KIT:1|Default Shark (Huge)

          FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1
          TYPE:Animal Companion
          PRERACE:1,Shark (Large)
          KIT:1|Default Shark (Large)

          FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1
          TYPE:Animal Companion
          PRERACE:1,Squid (Giant)
          KIT:1|Default Squid (Giant)

          FOLLOWER:CompLevel=1
          TYPE:Animal Companion
          PRERACE:1,Whale (Orca)
          KIT:1|Default Whale (Orca)

          Cheers,

          Sir George Anonymous
        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 9, 2007
            On 8/9/07, ovka <lpacdavis@...> wrote:
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...> wrote:
            > >Also note I did some work with kits, I added kits specifically for
            > >Familiars
            > >and Animal Companions. This is because the standard Default Monster
            > >kit has
            > >a NAME tag which changes it from whatever was given at creation. The
            > >companion kits are the same as the default kits without the name
            > tag. I
            > >added this to 5.12 as well as the trunk.
            >
            > The animal companion kits below were left out of the
            > companionmods.lst file in the 5.12.1 RSRD. Have they gone into the
            > trunk?

            The KITS were added, but I didn't realize there was a companionmods
            call to automatically call a KIT. And they would be the new Companion
            KITs, not the Default animal kit.

            I'll get them added to Trunk.

            PCGen LST Chimp