Re: pcgen on ubuntu powerbook G3

  • vector_180
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
      I think i went down a similar path previously and it failed because we
      figured it was because this is a powerpc and not a normal intel pc
      type.. I might give it another go tho. Not knowing much about such
      things its all a little confusing.

      http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Dapper#How_to_install_J2SE_Runtime_Environment_.28JRE.29_with_Plug-in_for_Mozilla_Firefox