Monster or race Climate/Terrain/Environment

  • kevin_fernandes01453
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 6:04 PM
      I was wondering if there was any thought on adding a new LST tag/token
      for races (or some other file) that indicates a races
      Climate/Terrain/Environment? If there is one, sorry for the post, I
      don't see it listed any where, documentation wise, or used anywhere,
      LST file wise.

      This would be a great tool for GMGen to use to be able to generate
      monsters, not only by level (CR) but by the proper terrain or
      environment. If the PCs are in a forest I don't think I would want it
      generating a random desert or ice-bound creature.

      Thanks,
      Kevin F.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 6:39 PM
        Hi Kevin,

        This would get a better answer over on the _experimental group.

        Cross Posting to there...
        -Andrew
        Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur