[pcgen][TRACKERED] Re: Truncated XML output?

  • John Gregory
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
      Here's my output sheet that also has the same truncation issue as the
      Fantasy Grounds output sheet. Also, I have attached the output from both
      sheets, as well as the PCG file I made to test.

      JPG

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
        Hi John,

        You need to go directly to the tracker to attach files. We don't allow
        attachments in the group emails for several reasons.

        Please use your browser to view and attach the tracker (You will need a
        sourceforge ID)
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1766500&group_id=25576&atid=384719

        -Andrew
        Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur

        John Gregory wrote:
        > Here's my output sheet that also has the same truncation issue as the
        > Fantasy Grounds output sheet. Also, I have attached the output from both
        > sheets, as well as the PCG file I made to test.
        >
        > JPG

        > PCGen's Roadmap: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/#Roadmap

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
          Since there was a lot of interest in this one... James has fixed
          it!!! It will make the 5.12.1 release - K

          > Hi John,
          >
          > You need to go directly to the tracker to attach files. We don't allow
          > attachments in the group emails for several reasons.
          >
          > Please use your browser to view and attach the tracker (You will need a
          > sourceforge ID)

          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1766500&group_id=25576&atid=384719

          > -Andrew
          > Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur
          >
          > John Gregory wrote:
          > > Here's my output sheet that also has the same truncation issue as the
          > > Fantasy Grounds output sheet. Also, I have attached the output
          from both
          > > sheets, as well as the PCG file I made to test.
          > >
          > > JPG

          > > PCGen's Roadmap: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/#Roadmap
          > > PCGen's Online Docs:
          > > PCGen's Data Help Grp: