Re: [pcgen] Re: Truncated XML output?

  • Keith Ratliff
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
      Any update on this? I am watching the topic with interest as migrating my
      character sheet is still on a burner somewhere on my very oversized stove of
      stuff to do.

      I'd hate to find that long sheets get cut. =/

      --Keith

      On 7/31/07, John Gregory <john.gregory@...> wrote:

      > Quick update: When using the CMP data sets (built for v5.10.1 but
      > still work with lots of warnings), the output sheets work fine.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > JPG
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "John Gregory" <
      > john.gregory@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Has anyone else ran into a situation where exporting XML gets
      > truncated?
      > >
      > > Both my custom Klooge output sheet (that works in 5.10.1) and the
      > built-
      > > in Fantasy Grounds output sheet are apparently stopping during the
      > XML
      > > output process. For my custom sheet, it's stopping at the end of a
      > > line. No errors in the output screen, and no output sheet tokens
      > where
      > > it's stopping.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > JPG

    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
        Bug confirmed. The output of the csheet_FantasyGrounds.xml breaks off
        during the output of the first Craft skill.

        As that is the only output in the sheet using SKILLTYPE, my guess is
        that there is a Code bug in that output token.

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Content Silverback

        --
        He's not your friend, he's ours! If somebody's gonna kill him, it should be us!
        (Kaneda in "Akira", 1988)
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
          Bug trackered:
          [ 1766500 ] Truncated XML output?
          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1766500&group_id=25576&atid=384719

          On 8/3/07, Frank Kliewe <fkliewe@...> wrote:
          > Bug confirmed. The output of the csheet_FantasyGrounds.xml breaks off
          > during the output of the first Craft skill.
          >
          > As that is the only output in the sheet using SKILLTYPE, my guess is
          > that there is a Code bug in that output token.
          >

          > Cheerio,
          >
          > Frank Kliewe
          > PCGen Content Silverback
          >

          > On 8/2/07, Keith Ratliff <dracorat@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Any update on this? I am watching the topic with interest as migrating my
          > > character sheet is still on a burner somewhere on my very oversized stove of
          > > stuff to do.
          > >
          > > I'd hate to find that long sheets get cut. =/
          > >
          > > --Keith
          > >
          > > On 7/31/07, John Gregory <john.gregory@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Quick update: When using the CMP data sets (built for v5.10.1 but
          > > > still work with lots of warnings), the output sheets work fine.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks,
          > > > JPG
          > > >
          > > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "John Gregory" <

          > > > truncated?

          > > > built-
          > > > XML
          > > > where

          > --
          > He's not your friend, he's ours! If somebody's gonna kill him, it should be us!
          > (Kaneda in "Akira", 1988)

        • John Gregory
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
            Here's my output sheet that also has the same truncation issue as the
            Fantasy Grounds output sheet. Also, I have attached the output from both
            sheets, as well as the PCG file I made to test.

            JPG

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 3, 2007
              Hi John,

              You need to go directly to the tracker to attach files. We don't allow
              attachments in the group emails for several reasons.

              Please use your browser to view and attach the tracker (You will need a
              sourceforge ID)
              http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1766500&group_id=25576&atid=384719

              -Andrew
              Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur

              John Gregory wrote:
              > Here's my output sheet that also has the same truncation issue as the
              > Fantasy Grounds output sheet. Also, I have attached the output from both
              > sheets, as well as the PCG file I made to test.
              >
              > JPG

              > PCGen's Roadmap: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/#Roadmap

            • Martijn Verburg
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 4, 2007
                Since there was a lot of interest in this one... James has fixed
                it!!! It will make the 5.12.1 release - K

                > Hi John,
                >
                > You need to go directly to the tracker to attach files. We don't allow
                > attachments in the group emails for several reasons.
                >
                > Please use your browser to view and attach the tracker (You will need a
                > sourceforge ID)

                http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1766500&group_id=25576&atid=384719

                > -Andrew
                > Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur
                >
                > John Gregory wrote:
                > > Here's my output sheet that also has the same truncation issue as the
                > > Fantasy Grounds output sheet. Also, I have attached the output
                from both
                > > sheets, as well as the PCG file I made to test.
                > >
                > > JPG

                > > PCGen's Roadmap: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/#Roadmap
                > > PCGen's Online Docs:
                > > PCGen's Data Help Grp: