[From the BoD] 5.14.x Roadmap and 5.12.x future releases

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:47 AM
      Hi all,

      As some of you may have read from the latest BoD log that we have
      decided at this stage to make 5.12.1 the last release in the 5.12.x
      series. This is so that we can focus on getting 5.14 out the door
      ASAP which leads us onto the new PCGen architecture for 6.0 (CDOM).

      I've moved the few outstanding items from 5.12 to the 5.14 roadmap, so
      you can all now see exactly where we are intending to go with 5.14, so
      go check it out on the wiki!.

      We of course will consider releasing a 5.12.2 if show stoppers are
      discovered later (fingers crossed so far ;p).

      As always please do post your questions and comments.

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
      On Behalf of the BoD