I'd like to be able to change the Full Weapon Block in, say, csheet_modern_std

  • dfigucio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
      Hi,

      I'd like to be able to change the Full Weapon Block in, say, csheet_modern_std.xslt, so that
      it highlights the appropriate colum to use.

      For example, if Buddy McGunslinger is holding just one Laser Pistol in his primary hand,
      then the 1H-P column is highlighted (with, say, a yellow background).

      If, however, Jane Solo has a Laser Pistol in each hand, then the column -2W-P-(OL) is
      highlighted for her primary hand weapon block, and -2W-OH is highlighted for the off
      hand weapon block.

      I understand xsl and how to do the formatting, but I cannot figure out what to test for, not
      being able to make a correlation between the output tags in the help guide shipping with
      PCGEN and the contents of the xslt files...

      Am happy to RTFM if someone can tell me WFP...

      :-)

      Cheers!

      d.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2007
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dfigucio" <dfigucio@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'd like to be able to change the Full Weapon Block in, say,
        > csheet_modern_std.xslt, so that it highlights the appropriate colum
        > to use.
        >
        > For example, if Buddy McGunslinger is holding just one Laser Pistol
        > in his primary hand, then the 1H-P column is highlighted (with, say,
        > a yellow background).
        >
        > If, however, Jane Solo has a Laser Pistol in each hand, then the
        > column -2W-P-(OL) is highlighted for her primary hand weapon block,
        > and -2W-OH is highlighted for the off hand weapon block.
        >
        > I understand xsl and how to do the formatting, but I cannot figure
        > out what to test for, not being able to make a correlation between
        > the output tags in the help guide shipping with PCGEN and the
        > contents of the xslt files...
        >
        > Am happy to RTFM if someone can tell me WFP...

        At a guess you could look @ doing a if check against the WEAPON.HAND
        token (see OS Token docs, WEAPON tag), if there's a weapon in the
        primary hand, but not the off hand then you're just a primary wielder...