[From the BoD] Need a small scale CD producer.

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi all,

      PCGen gets the occasional request for CDs from Publishers and other
      members in the RPG industry. So we're on the look out for someone to
      join our PL team who can be consistently available to produce a CD
      (with label) and send that CD out to a publisher (any large scale
      printing will be done buy professional printers).

      PCGen will cover the costs of this if needed. Any volunteers, please
      contact me.

      Thanks all!

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey
      On behalf of the BoD

      PS: Hopefully David 'Theyron' will see this ;)
    • Christopher Ostermeier
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2007
        What kind of volume and what kind of labels are needed?

        Christopher Ostermeier

        Joint Interest Consulting

        623-297-2786

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2007
          > What kind of volume and what kind of labels are needed?

          I'd expect the volume to be very small most of the time (1 or 2 CDs),
          with the occasional groups of 5-10 for various Publishers.

          Eddy will be putting up the labels on the SF website over the next few
          days, I'll let you know when they're up (they are colour though).

          Let us know what you think :)

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2007
            Please see:

            http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/banners/General_CD.jpg

            For the CD cover, let us know if you'd be keen!

            Thanks again

            > > What kind of volume and what kind of labels are needed?
            >
            > I'd expect the volume to be very small most of the time (1 or 2 CDs),
            > with the occasional groups of 5-10 for various Publishers.
            >
            > Eddy will be putting up the labels on the SF website over the next few
            > days, I'll let you know when they're up (they are colour though).
            >
            > Let us know what you think :)

          • Terry FitzSimons
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
              Well I have burned a few CD's on occasion, never had a professional
              software to make the labels with. Any suggestions to a good labels making
              software.

              Terry

              --

              Terry FitzSimons
              FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

              Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon
            • Martijn Verburg
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 7, 2007
                Hi Terry,

                We have three volunteers now that use lightscribe CD drives, so I
                think we're OK for numbers now :).