Re: [pcgen] Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
      Hi Bob,

      On 24/07/2007 11:24 AM bob wrote
      > Dear pcgen-team,
      >
      > we recently installed the sourceforge forum system on our server (MS
      > SQL 2005) and were excited how well it worked.

      PCGen is just one of thousands of projects hosted on SourceForge. I
      suspect that the forum system you are looking for help on is another
      such project. Your best bet is to look at the documentation for the
      forum system to determine which project it is and seek out their forums,
      lists or other support services.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB