Re: [pcgen] Weapon proficiencies

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007

      bleaciu wrote:
      > How would I add weapon proficiencies to the monk class?

      This is better asked on the listhelpfile group [Cross posting to there,
      please make any replies on that group.]

      If we look at the monk class we see that it has the following:
      FEATAUTO:Monk Weapon Proficiencies|All Automatic Proficiencies

      Those call up feats that have these tags within them:
      AUTO:WEAPONPROF|TYPE=Simple|<list of weapon proficiencies>

      So now that we know how it's done we can modify it:
      NOTE: line break means a tab.
      CLASS:Monk.MOD
      AUTO:WEAPONPROF|<YourDefinedWeaponProficiencyNameHere>|<another if you
      want>|<TYPE.Special (if you have something you've added)>

      <YourDefined> equates to Quarterstaff|Dagger|Knife|etc...

      Otherwise you can either .MOD the class to add another feat, make a
      template file with the specified weaponprofs. JUST a quick reminder, if
      this is a NEW weapon you are adding and it's NOT based upon an existing
      weapon YOU WILL need to add it to your Weaponprof.lst otherwise you'll
      never be able to be PROFICIENT with it.

      Cheerio,

      -Andrew
      Tracker & Data Tamarin, Docs Lemur