Dragon Disciple and general campaign request

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2001
      Could someone (Gary?) remind me why the Dragon Disciple isn't
      supported yet? I believe it's due to waiting on some code
      functionality, but I can't find a reference to it. I get quite a bit
      of email so it's kind of a pain sorting through it to find one email
      in particular....

      this leads me to a request - could someone go through all
      the 'official' campaigns and construct a README file that indicates
      which classes/equipment/etc. are waiting on what functionality.
      Being able to list Bug and Feature #'s would be the best way. That
      would help a lot - because beyond bugs, supporting fully what we
      support part-way is higher on my priority list than completely new
      functionality.

      -Bryan
    • arcady
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
        Did anyone ever do this?

        I'm responding to a rather old email here. One I found simply because
        I just did a search on the yahoo site for Dragon Disciple references.

        I'm aware of a few things that are missing functionality in the
        projects I've worked on (or in some cases; am currently working
        on).

      • merton_monk@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
          Not that I'm aware of - I'd say that entering the required
          functionality as feature requests is the most important way, though a
          README in each directory would help newbies see what hasn't quite
          been converted completely from the book.

          -Bryan