Canny Defense Data bug 5.12.0 RC4

  • Tod W. Milam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 6:08 AM
      Hi -

      Porting one of my PCs to 5.12.0 RC4 I noticed a bug in Canny Defense
      for the Duelist. I assume this is a Data bug and not a Code bug. This
      is from memory as I don't have the code in front of me atm.

      Basically my PC wasn't getting the AC bonus from Canny Defense. Lots
      of testing showed that the BONUS statement where it is referring to
      'CL' needed to be changed to var("CL=Duelist").

      Tod

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 7:41 AM
        Trackered:
        [ 1749166 ] [RSRD] Deulist Canny Defense

        I'll have it fixed in Trunk and Branch_5.12 here shortly. Just a
        simple VAR reference needed.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6 7:58 AM
          Fixed in both Trunk and branch 5.12

          On 7/6/07, Tir Gwaith <tir.gwaith@...> wrote:
          > Trackered:
          > [ 1749166 ] [RSRD] Deulist Canny Defense
          >
          > I'll have it fixed in Trunk and Branch_5.12 here shortly. Just a
          > simple VAR reference needed.
          >
          > --
          > Tir Gwaith
          > PCGen LST Chimp