Re: [pcgen] Cursed Items and Negative Modifiers

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
      On 7/4/07, f0xhunter42 <foxhunter@...> wrote:
      > I'm wondering how to create an item with a negative "To Hit" value. I
      > have a Falchion that, due to it's awkward smithing, has a -4 To Hit
      > and +6 to Damage. How would I create this item in PCGen?

      BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|-4
      BONUS:WEAPON|DAMAGE|6

      Both of these on the equipment line. There aren't equipmods to handle
      this at present, so you'll have to do it with a LST editor, or by
      hand.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • f0xhunter42
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
        Great, thanks for the assist. BTW, I'm surprised you're still working
        with PCGen. You guys don't get enough thanks. I've been a watcher of
        this group for a long, long time. Keep up the good work.

        --F0xhunter42
        lowly user

        > On 7/4/07, f0xhunter42 <foxhunter@...> wrote:
        > > I'm wondering how to create an item with a negative "To Hit" value. I
        > > have a Falchion that, due to it's awkward smithing, has a -4 To Hit
        > > and +6 to Damage. How would I create this item in PCGen?
        >
        > BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|-4
        > BONUS:WEAPON|DAMAGE|6
        >
        > Both of these on the equipment line. There aren't equipmods to handle
        > this at present, so you'll have to do it with a LST editor, or by
        > hand.
        >
        > --
        > Tir Gwaith
        > PCGen LST Chimp

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2007
          > Great, thanks for the assist. BTW, I'm surprised you're still
          > working with PCGen. You guys don't get enough thanks. I've been a
          > watcher of this group for a long, long time. Keep up the good work.

          On behalf of the team, Thanks!

          We're still very active and have got plans for PCGen for at least teh
          next couple of years :)