RE: [pcgen] pcgen 5.10.2

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      You need to change the game mode you're in.

      Go to Settings -> Game Mode/Campaign and select MSRD Modern.

      Once you do that, you'll be able to select several different modern sources.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD

      Is there anywhere I can go to get plugins for this version of pcgen for d20 modern? ( I am not any good at writing stuff like this
      for myself.)
    • david boose
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        Thanks, I have really just discovered d20 modern and had just been useing it for D&D for a long time But am now becomeing really fascinated with this new game :)