pcgen 5.10.2

  • David Boose
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      Is there anywhere I can go to get plugins for this version of pcgen
      for d20 modern? ( I am not any good at writing stuff like this for
      myself.)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        You need to change the game mode you're in.

        Go to Settings -> Game Mode/Campaign and select MSRD Modern.

        Once you do that, you'll be able to select several different modern sources.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD

        Is there anywhere I can go to get plugins for this version of pcgen for d20 modern? ( I am not any good at writing stuff like this
        for myself.)
      • david boose
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          Thanks, I have really just discovered d20 modern and had just been useing it for D&D for a long time But am now becomeing really fascinated with this new game :)