Re: [pcgen] LST editor issues/bugs

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi Gene,

      Thanks for this report.

      I'll create bug reports for each of these items and we'll aim to get
      the crash/data loss one fixed tonight for 5.12.

      BTW: The use of CASTAS should be fine as it still works, but will need
      to be replaced for 5.14.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

    • Gene
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        Thanks!

        I figured the CASTAS was harmless like the blank tags.

        I narrowed down the duplicate DESC tags, If I save the spell and then
        another. I suspect that if I edited it a 3rd time it might cause the
        appends.

        I hope that helps identify where it's happening if no one's found it
        already.