Adding a Prestiage Class

  • Joey Derrico
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 29, 2007
      I am adding a Prestige class to PC Gen with the LST Editor and I have
      several questions

      Not 100% sure if I should leave blank cycle blank or not because the
      chart doesn't list it as +6/+1

      How do I set its BAB, Fort, Ref and Will
      Level
      BAB
      Fort
      Ref
      Will
      1
      +0
      +2
      +2
      +0
      2
      +1
      +3
      +3
      +0
      3
      +2
      +3
      +3
      +1
      4
      +3
      +4
      +4
      +1
      5
      +3
      +4
      +4
      +1
      6
      4
      +5
      +5
      +2
      7
      +5
      +5
      +5
      +2
      8
      +6
      +6
      +6
      +2
      9
      +6
      +6
      +6
      +3
      10
      +7
      +7
      +7
      +3

      At 1st level it gets Darkvision 60' and adds 30' if character already
      has Darkvision. Looking through the manual I can add it so it gives 30'
      or adds 30' if already has it, but not the 60' if not or +30' if does

      AT 2nd level it gives Stonecutting, How do I set it so it doesn't give
      the ability if they already have it (i.e. like a Dwarf)

      At 5th level it gains Blindsense 1/day and a10th level it gains it
      2/day. No clue how to add this

      It gets to cast Augury 1/day at level 3, 2/day and 3/day at level 9.
      don't know how to add it so it goes raises the per day at the
      appropriate levels.

      It gets Augury as well as some other spells. Do I have to edit the
      spells to add this class to it so it will base duration and other level
      dependant items (such as duration, range, or % of success in the case of
      Augury)

      One of the requirements is that it must have the Trapfinding ability.
      How do I set that in the advanced tab as a prerequisite? ( I already
      added the feat and skill requirements)

      For the Abbreviation, is it ok to have 7 letters or it can't be more
      then 3-5 letters?

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 30, 2007
        Wow, that's a lot of questions.
        [Ok quick disclaimer: I haven't been home since Tuesday and* sleep *has
        been lacking, so _PLEASE verify_ the proper syntax usage in the
        documentation before implementing any code I'm suggesting in my
        exhausted state. :-) ]

        I personally avoid using the editor and instead prefer to edit the list
        files myself [That's a personal preference]. There are some things that
        would be very difficult to do in the in-built editor.

        Opening up the editor it would appear that you need to be as familiar
        with the TAGS as some one that makes their own lists. So you'll
        definitely need to read the documentation [sorry I'm up late as it is...]

        As such, I'll offer what little I do know inline:

        Joey Derrico wrote:
        > I am adding a Prestige class to PC Gen with the LST Editor and I have
        > several questions
        >
        > Not 100% sure if I should leave blank cycle blank or not because the
        > chart doesn't list it as +6/+1

        Not sure either, Experiment with it... I think 5 is the default.
        > How do I set its BAB, Fort, Ref and Will
        > Level

        ADVANCED TAG - You'll need to use the BONUS tag in conjuction with
        CHECKS|Base.Will|CL*3/4 ect. stuff, and BAB (See the documentation
        button near the bottom? Yeah, you'll definitely need to use that.) There
        is a chart for the common things, like CL*1/2 or CL/2+2 and such...
        > BAB
        > Fort
        > Ref
        > Will
        > 1
        > +0
        > +2
        > +2
        > +0
        > 2
        > +1
        > +3
        > +3
        > +0
        > 3
        > +2
        > +3
        > +3
        > +1
        > 4
        > +3
        > +4
        > +4
        > +1
        > 5
        > +3
        > +4
        > +4
        > +1
        > 6
        > 4
        > +5
        > +5
        > +2
        > 7
        > +5
        > +5
        > +5
        > +2
        > 8
        > +6
        > +6
        > +6
        > +2
        > 9
        > +6
        > +6
        > +6
        > +3
        > 10
        > +7
        > +7
        > +7
        > +3
        >

        > At 1st level it gets Darkvision 60' and adds 30' if character already
        > has Darkvision. Looking through the manual I can add it so it gives 30'
        > or adds 30' if already has it, but not the 60' if not or +30' if does

        Possible to do, but looking at the available structure you'd be better
        off coding it in yourself... But if you do insist on using the editor
        you'll need to use something like
        BONUS:VISION|Darkvision|30|PREVISION:1,Darkvision=30 (You'll need to
        verify the verbage as I'm winging it here) and VISION:Darkvision
        60'|!PREVISION:1,Darkvision=1
        > AT 2nd level it gives Stonecutting, How do I set it so it doesn't give
        > the ability if they already have it (i.e. like a Dwarf)

        If you add the exact same ability it 'shouldn't' duplicate on the
        character sheet. You see the levels tab, at 2nd level (yes this does get
        complicated) I'd duplicate the RSRD Stonecunning text from the dwarf,
        like SA:Stonecunning (Ex)|!PRESA:Stonecunning (Ex)
        > At 5th level it gains Blindsense 1/day and a10th level it gains it
        > 2/day. No clue how to add this

        Level Tab - SA:Blindsense %|BlindSenseTimes
        Level Tab - BONUS:VAR|BlindSenseTimes|1 (On the 5th level line)
        Level Tab - BONUS:VAR|BlindSenseTimes|1 (On the 10th level line)

        Advanced Tab - DEFINE|BlindSenseTimes|0

        > It gets to cast Augury 1/day at level 3, 2/day and 3/day at level 9.
        > don't know how to add it so it goes raises the per day at the
        > appropriate levels.

        Same as above or you can try different methods I think
        SPELL|blah|TIMES=x is an alternative I helped another user with a few
        hours ago on the ListHelpGroup.
        > It gets Augury as well as some other spells. Do I have to edit the
        > spells to add this class to it so it will base duration and other level
        > dependant items (such as duration, range, or % of success in the case of
        > Augury)

        Is it a full blown spell grouping from a class or just a few select? If
        it's a few select then you'll be using the advanced tab and a lot of
        ADD:SPELLLEVEL|Blah to get your spells.
        > One of the requirements is that it must have the Trapfinding ability.
        > How do I set that in the advanced tab as a prerequisite? ( I already
        > added the feat and skill requirements)

        PREFEAT:1,Trapfinding (ADVANCED TAB) [Trapfinding is a rogue feat - we
        use feats to call special abilities just make sure the name is correct -
        reference RSRD Basic Hidden Feats.]
        > For the Abbreviation, is it ok to have 7 letters or it can't be more
        > then 3-5 letters?

        You can as many or few for the abbreviation as you want, however, due to
        the limited space it is recommended to be 3 to 5 letters.

        Ok, so most of your searching in the help docs will be BONUS tags, SA
        tags and Define tags.

        If you need further clarification feel free to post more questions.

        -Andrew
        TM, Docs, Data - Lemur

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 30, 2007
          > Not 100% sure if I should leave blank cycle blank or not because the
          > chart doesn't list it as +6/+1

          Leave it alone. PrC listings generally don't show the breakdown,
          since their BAB gets added to the Base classes BAB.

          > AT 2nd level it gives Stonecutting, How do I set it so it doesn't give
          > the ability if they already have it (i.e. like a Dwarf)

          You grant it anyway. It is a hidden feat (At least, I hope it is, if
          not, it will be post production, since I'll be reviewing races) and
          hidden feats with default MULT:NO don't matter if you grant futher
          references.

          > One of the requirements is that it must have the Trapfinding ability.
          > How do I set that in the advanced tab as a prerequisite? ( I already
          > added the feat and skill requirements)

          PREFEAT:1,Trapfinding

          > For the Abbreviation, is it ok to have 7 letters or it can't be more
          > then 3-5 letters?

          You can have it whatever length you want. It will mess up OS displays
          if it is more than 3-5 letters, so you can experiment with editing the
          OS sheets, or if longer abbreviations will work w/current sheets.

          Andrew covered some others, and I _highly_ suggest you read the
          LSTFile Classes, esp. with Eric's new additions. It is designed for
          users using a text editor instead of the built-in editors, but you'll
          get a great understanding of how things are built and what you need.

          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Bri Hats
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 30, 2007
            Here's a list of formulae for BaB and Saves that I keep as a text file for handy referencing:

            BaB:
            0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, etc. = COMBAT|BAB|CL/2|TYPE=BASE.REPLACE
            0, 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, etc. = COMBAT|BAB|CL*3/4|TYPE=BASE.REPLACE
            1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, etc. = COMBAT|BAB|CL|TYPE=BASE.REPLACE
            Fort/Reflex/Will Saves (NOTE: use only Fort/Reflex/Will where actually needed):
            0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, etc. = CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Reflex,BASE.Will|CL/3
            2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, etc. = CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Reflex,BASE.Will|CL/2+2

            also, besides the lst file classes (which ARE quite informative!) you can also use a text editor like text edit (among several others, even notepad) and look at the other lst files in the Data folder (be warned! do NOT alter those!!!) just use them as a quick reference and copy whatever is useful into your own. I like using the built-in list editor feature but it has proven to be somewhat limited in some areas so it doesn't hurt to create sections by hand also. there have been times where the list editor would accept BaB and Saves lines in the level tab but then they would dissappear even after saving and I had to go back in with a text editor and put them in by hand myself. PCGen would then read them correctly and they wouldn't dissappear again that way. I do like the editor but it is a tad glitchy at times lol

            Hope this helps!

            Bri

            ps I'm not on any of the teams, I'm just a user like yourself :)

            To: pcgen@yahoogroups.comFrom: Tir.Gwaith@...: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:23:59 -0500Subject: Re: [pcgen] Adding a Prestiage Class

            > Not 100% sure if I should leave blank cycle blank or not because the> chart doesn't list it as +6/+1Leave it alone. PrC listings generally don't show the breakdown,since their BAB gets added to the Base classes BAB.> AT 2nd level it gives Stonecutting, How do I set it so it doesn't give> the ability if they already have it (i.e. like a Dwarf)You grant it anyway. It is a hidden feat (At least, I hope it is, ifnot, it will be post production, since I'll be reviewing races) andhidden feats with default MULT:NO don't matter if you grant futherreferences.> One of the requirements is that it must have the Trapfinding ability.> How do I set that in the advanced tab as a prerequisite? ( I already> added the feat and skill requirements)PREFEAT:1,Trapfinding> For the Abbreviation, is it ok to have 7 letters or it can't be more> then 3-5 letters?You can have it whatever length you want. It will mess up OS displaysif it is more than 3-5 letters, so you can experiment with editing theOS sheets, or if longer abbreviations will work w/current sheets.Andrew covered some others, and I _highly_ suggest you read theLSTFile Classes, esp. with Eric's new additions. It is designed forusers using a text editor instead of the built-in editors, but you'llget a great understanding of how things are built and what you need.-- Tir GwaithPCGen LST Chimp

          • Bri Hats
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 30, 2007
              ok after i looked at that email i sent again, i realized there are a few key things i had left out:

              1. if using the lst editor feature

              In the levels tab, change the level to 0 and have the dropdown bar say Bonus, then use the formulae as written in the previous email.

              2. if by hand

              That you can simply code yourself, one line for each formula. please note: the formula by hand MUST use the TAB key for a length of six spaces, not the space bar six times to seperate the level from the formula. dunno about notepad for that but most good text editors will let you configure your tap set for x number of spaces. for PCGen that's six spaces in length required. As for saves that share the same values, just delete the save name(s) and seperator comma(s) that are _not_ needed from the line.

              BaB:
              0, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, etc. = 0<TAB of 6 spaces>BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL/2|TYPE=BASE.REPLACE
              0, 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, etc. = 0<TAB of 6 spaces>BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL*3/4|TYPE=BASE.REPLACE
              1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, etc. = 0<TAB of 6 spaces>BONUS:BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL|TYPE=BASE.REPLACE
              Fort/Reflex/Will Saves (NOTE: use only Fort/Reflex/Will where actually used):
              0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, etc. = 0<TAB of 6 spaces>BONUS:BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Reflex,BASE.Will|CL/3
              2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, etc. = 0<TAB of 6 spaces>BONUS:BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Reflex,BASE.Will|CL/2+2again, i hope this helps :)

              To: pcgen@yahoogroups.comFrom: joeyd473@...: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 02:51:33 -0400Subject: [pcgen] Adding a Prestiage Class

              I am adding a Prestige class to PC Gen with the LST Editor and I have several questionsNot 100% sure if I should leave blank cycle blank or not because the chart doesn't list it as +6/+1How do I set its BAB, Fort, Ref and WillLevelBABFortRefWill1+0+2+2+02+1+3+3+03+2+3+3+14+3+4+4+15+3+4+4+164+5+5+27+5+5+5+28+6+6+6+29+6+6+6+310+7+7+7+3At 1st level it gets Darkvision 60' and adds 30' if character already has Darkvision. Looking through the manual I can add it so it gives 30' or adds 30' if already has it, but not the 60' if not or +30' if doesAT 2nd level it gives Stonecutting, How do I set it so it doesn't give the ability if they already have it (i.e. like a Dwarf)At 5th level it gains Blindsense 1/day and a10th level it gains it 2/day. No clue how to add thisIt gets to cast Augury 1/day at level 3, 2/day and 3/day at level 9. don't know how to add it so it goes raises the per day at the appropriate levels.It gets Augury as well as some other spells. Do I have to edit the spells to add this class to it so it will base duration and other level dependant items (such as duration, range, or % of success in the case of Augury)One of the requirements is that it must have the Trapfinding ability. How do I set that in the advanced tab as a prerequisite? ( I already added the feat and skill requirements)For the Abbreviation, is it ok to have 7 letters or it can't be more then 3-5 letters?[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            • David R. Bender
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 21, 2010
                Ok, dumb question time. How do I show Shield Bash as a weapon on the
                output sheet? I can't seem to find (or I am going blind) an example of
                how to do this.

                David
                Papa.DRB

                Grognard (definition 1)
                My better half and me
              • Paul
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 21, 2010
                  There should be a Shield Bash weapon item that equips to your off hand.

                  > Ok, dumb question time. How do I show Shield Bash as a weapon on the
                  > output sheet? I can't seem to find (or I am going blind) an example of
                  > how to do this.
                  >
                  > David
                  > Papa.DRB
                  >
                  > Grognard (definition 1)
                  > My better half and me

                • David R. Bender
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 21, 2010
                    Pardon me for being dense, but I just don't see it.

                    I have created a level 7 fighter and given him a +1 light shield. The
                    only way to equip it is to double click on the shield and it auto equips
                    it into the shield slot. None of the preview sheets show it as a weapon.

                    This is Pathfinder Core RPG if that makes a difference.

                    David
                    Papa.DRB

                    Grognard (definition 1)
                    My better half and me

                    On 3/21/2010 9:00 AM, Paul wrote:
                    > There should be a Shield Bash weapon item that equips to your off hand.
                    >
                    > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"<Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
                    >
                    >> Ok, dumb question time. How do I show Shield Bash as a weapon on the
                    >> output sheet? I can't seem to find (or I am going blind) an example of
                    >> how to do this.
                  • Chuck
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 21, 2010
                      Go into weapons, and add the "weapon" - shield bash. It's zero cost and weight. It will show up on your weapons list.

                      Chuck

                      > Pardon me for being dense, but I just don't see it.
                      >
                      > I have created a level 7 fighter and given him a +1 light shield. The
                      > only way to equip it is to double click on the shield and it auto equips
                      > it into the shield slot. None of the preview sheets show it as a weapon.
                      >
                      > This is Pathfinder Core RPG if that makes a difference.
                      >
                      > David
                      > Papa.DRB
                      >
                      > Grognard (definition 1)
                      > My better half and me
                      >
                      > On 3/21/2010 9:00 AM, Paul wrote:
                      > > There should be a Shield Bash weapon item that equips to your off hand.
                      > >
                      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"<Papa.DRB@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > >> Ok, dumb question time. How do I show Shield Bash as a weapon on the
                      > >> output sheet? I can't seem to find (or I am going blind) an example of
                      > >> how to do this.

                    • David R. Bender
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 21, 2010
                        Ah... Thank you!!!

                        David
                        Papa.DRB

                        Grognard (definition 1)
                        My better half and me

                        On 3/21/2010 12:08 PM, Chuck wrote:
                        > Go into weapons, and add the "weapon" - shield bash. It's zero cost and weight. It will show up on your weapons list.
                        >
                        > Chuck
                        >
                        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"<Papa.DRB@...> wrote:
                        >
                        >> Pardon me for being dense, but I just don't see it.
                        >>
                        >> I have created a level 7 fighter and given him a +1 light shield. The
                        >> only way to equip it is to double click on the shield and it auto equips
                        >> it into the shield slot. None of the preview sheets show it as a weapon.
                        >>
                        >> This is Pathfinder Core RPG if that makes a difference.
                        >>
                        >> David
                        >> Papa.DRB
                        >>
                        >> Grognard (definition 1)
                        >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Grognard.html>
                        >> My better half and me
                        >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
                        >>
                        >> On 3/21/2010 9:00 AM, Paul wrote:
                        >>
                        >>> There should be a Shield Bash weapon item that equips to your off hand.

                        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

                      • Paul
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 21, 2010
                          Yea, I guess I didn't actually state that it was a different item, my bad :)

                          > Ah... Thank you!!!
                          >
                          > David
                          > Papa.DRB
                          >
                          > Grognard (definition 1)
                          > My better half and me
                          >
                          > On 3/21/2010 12:08 PM, Chuck wrote:
                          > > Go into weapons, and add the "weapon" - shield bash. It's zero cost and weight. It will show up on your weapons list.
                          > >
                          > > Chuck
                          > >
                          > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender"<Papa.DRB@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > >> Pardon me for being dense, but I just don't see it.
                          > >>
                          > >> I have created a level 7 fighter and given him a +1 light shield. The
                          > >> only way to equip it is to double click on the shield and it auto equips
                          > >> it into the shield slot. None of the preview sheets show it as a weapon.
                          > >>
                          > >> This is Pathfinder Core RPG if that makes a difference.
                          > >>
                          > >> David
                          > >> Papa.DRB
                          > >>
                          > >> Grognard (definition 1)
                          > >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Grognard.html>
                          > >> My better half and me
                          > >> <http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Edavidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
                          > >> Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.

                          > > ------------------------------------
                          > >
                          > > Related Lists

                          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • swiftbrook8
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 1 6:12 PM
                            PCGen 6.00.1
                            Pathfinder
                            Core, APG, UC, etc. loaded

                            How do you properly equip a PC with a Shield Bash attack?

                            I have a fighter with a Mithral Heavy Bashing Spiked Shield. It shows up but the bashing attack doesn't

                            I look further. I find a Shield Bashing (Heavy) attack. I try to add it, but I can't add 'Bashing' only weapon enhancements.

                            What am I doing wrong?
                          • Omowale Anthony
                            Message 13 of 17 , May 1 7:26 PM
                              So you've "bought" shieldbash (heavy)...then on the equipment tab add it to
                              a carried slot (how i have mine)...?

                              On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM, swiftbrook8 <swiftbrook@...> wrote:

                              > **
                              >

                              > PCGen 6.00.1
                              > Pathfinder
                              > Core, APG, UC, etc. loaded
                              >
                              > How do you properly equip a PC with a Shield Bash attack?
                              >
                              > I have a fighter with a Mithral Heavy Bashing Spiked Shield. It shows up
                              > but the bashing attack doesn't
                              >
                              > I look further. I find a Shield Bashing (Heavy) attack. I try to add it,
                              > but I can't add 'Bashing' only weapon enhancements.
                              >
                              > What am I doing wrong?

                            • swiftbrook8
                              Message 14 of 17 , May 2 1:30 PM
                                I made two attempts with an existing L7 Dwarf fighter with the same results as my retest below.

                                Retesting: New fighter (dwarf). Bought +1 Heavy Mithral Bashing Spiked Shield and equipped to container 'Shield'. Showing up as a shield but no Shield Bash. No bashing attack is listed. Then I buy (0 gp) and equip (primary hand) the Shieldbash (heavy). Shieldbash shows up but without any of the properties (increased damage) from the shield.

                                Either a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

                                --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Omowale Anthony <aegisblack@...> wrote:

                                > So you've "bought" shieldbash (heavy)...then on the equipment tab add it to
                                > a carried slot (how i have mine)...?
                                >

                                > On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM, swiftbrook8 <swiftbrook@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > > **
                                > >

                                > > PCGen 6.00.1
                                > > Pathfinder
                                > > Core, APG, UC, etc. loaded
                                > >
                                > > How do you properly equip a PC with a Shield Bash attack?
                                > >
                                > > I have a fighter with a Mithral Heavy Bashing Spiked Shield. It shows up
                                > > but the bashing attack doesn't
                                > >
                                > > I look further. I find a Shield Bashing (Heavy) attack. I try to add it,
                                > > but I can't add 'Bashing' only weapon enhancements.
                                > >
                                > > What am I doing wrong?

                              • Jon Catron
                                Message 15 of 17 , May 2 1:58 PM
                                  Have you tried adding a custom shield bash, and applying Masterwork and shield spikes?
                                  Also, if the +1 on your shield is for the spike, not the AC, add an enhancement bonus instead of Masterwork.  As you've already paid for this on the shield itself, make sure to set the 'cost' of this custom shield-bash to 0.

                                  ________________________________
                                  I made two attempts with an existing L7 Dwarf fighter with the same results as my retest below.

                                  Retesting: New fighter (dwarf). Bought +1 Heavy Mithral Bashing Spiked Shield and equipped to container 'Shield'. Showing up as a shield but no Shield Bash. No bashing attack is listed. Then I buy (0 gp) and equip (primary hand) the Shieldbash (heavy). Shieldbash shows up but without any of the properties (increased damage) from the shield.

                                  Either a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

                                  --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Omowale Anthony <aegisblack@...> wrote:

                                  > So you've "bought" shieldbash (heavy)...then on the equipment tab add it to
                                  > a carried slot (how i have mine)...?
                                  >

                                  > On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM, swiftbrook8 <swiftbrook@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > > **
                                  > >

                                  > > PCGen 6.00.1
                                  > > Pathfinder
                                  > > Core, APG, UC, etc. loaded
                                  > >
                                  > > How do you properly equip a PC with a Shield Bash attack?
                                  > >
                                  > > I have a fighter with a Mithral Heavy Bashing Spiked Shield. It shows up
                                  > > but the bashing attack doesn't
                                  > >
                                  > > I look further. I find a Shield Bashing (Heavy) attack. I try to add it,
                                  > > but I can't add 'Bashing' only weapon enhancements.
                                  > >
                                  > > What am I doing wrong?

                                • Omowale Anthony
                                  Message 16 of 17 , May 2 2:44 PM
                                    add the shieldbash as Carried...why would you add it as primary...is that
                                    their primary weapon...not a warhammer or waraxe? Just wondering.

                                    On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Jon Catron <jon.catron@...> wrote:

                                    > **
                                    >

                                    > Have you tried adding a custom shield bash, and applying Masterwork and
                                    > shield spikes?
                                    > Also, if the +1 on your shield is for the spike, not the AC, add an
                                    > enhancement bonus instead of Masterwork. As you've already paid for this
                                    > on the shield itself, make sure to set the 'cost' of this custom
                                    > shield-bash to 0.

                                  • Omowale Anthony
                                    Message 17 of 17 , May 2 2:49 PM
                                      oh and doublecheck your sources...I thought I had certain ones installed
                                      but did not...you never know...especially if you have a saved source
                                      setup...i also tried making shieldbash as the primary...still
                                      worked...hmmm...