Question: Feat creation

  • westbrandon65
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2007
      I'm trying to build the Practiced feats into my copy of PCGen. My
      question is, what do I call to increase CL up to 4, but not beyond
      current HD?

      Thanks in advance!
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
        If you get no answer here, try the PCGenLstFileHelp Y! group, there's
        usually more experts over there on this sort of thing :)

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "westbrandon65" <bmw9211@...> wrote:

        > I'm trying to build the Practiced feats into my copy of PCGen. My
        > question is, what do I call to increase CL up to 4, but not beyond
        > current HD?
        >
        > Thanks in advance!

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
          > If you get no answer here, try the PCGenLstFileHelp Y! group, there's
          > usually more experts over there on this sort of thing :)

          Yeah, the formulas have been given there. :p

          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Brandon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2007
            Thanks. I'll check over there then.

            On 6/24/07, Tir Gwaith <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

            > > If you get no answer here, try the PCGenLstFileHelp Y! group, there's
            > > usually more experts over there on this sort of thing :)
            >
            > Yeah, the formulas have been given there. :p
            >
            > --
            > Tir Gwaith
            > PCGen LST Chimp

            Heaven won't take me,