From the Moderator/Chair Monkey - RE CMP questions

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      Posting this under a separate title for clarity.

      Hi all

      Since we as PCGen support _the community as a whole_, we also support
      those users who have CMP datasets (as much as we are able). The least
      we can do is field the questions initially and pass users onto CMP as
      appropriate.

      It's perfectly understandable that CMP customers come over to these
      boards, partly because there's a lack of understanding of the split
      between PCGen and CMP and partly because WotC opted not to renew their
      license with CMP.

      All PCGen users fall under our charge, the Ninja Monkeys would get
      upset otherwise (less people to tort.., I mean play with)

      _anyone_ using PCGen deserves our help, simple as that.

      Karianna
      Moderator
      Chair Monkey - BoD