Re: [pcgen] Calling all Mac Intel PCGen users

  • Ludovic Fierville
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2007
      The installer worked perfecty for me on my Mac Pro (OS X.4.9) the
      last time I used it (RC2, haven't tried the RC3 yet).

      However, since as you said the installer does nothing more than copy
      the program in the /Applications folder, I don't think it is very
      useful (using an installer to copy a file seems a bit like windows
      thinking to me :p )

      You could perhaps try to add a link to the Applications folder on
      the .dmg (not an alias but a "unix" link), but since the Applications
      folder is visible in the left panel bar since 10.3 (or was it 10.2 ?)
      it's not really important.

      To conclude, thanks for this installation method, I like it much more
      than an installer.

      Ludo

      Ludovic Fierville
      lfierville<at>gmail<dot>com