[OS] Combined Csheet problem

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
      I've been having a weird output problem with the Fantasy Combined
      Csheet in 5.12 rc3. There's a huge gap between the Armor, Shield and
      Items entries on the left column. This happens in Firefox, IE7 and
      Netscape 8.

      Any idea what's happening? I've had the same trouble in 5.11.13 as
      well.

      -Greg G

      --
      ConCarolinas 2007 June 1-3, 2007 http://www.concarolinas.org

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
        Could you attach your character to a new support tracker at our SF
        site please? We can take a look from there :)

        Support tracker URL at:

        > I've been having a weird output problem with the Fantasy Combined
        > Csheet in 5.12 rc3. There's a huge gap between the Armor, Shield and
        > Items entries on the left column. This happens in Firefox, IE7 and
        > Netscape 8.
        >
        > Any idea what's happening? I've had the same trouble in 5.11.13 as
        > well.
        >
        > -Greg G
        >

        > --
        > ConCarolinas 2007 June 1-3, 2007 http://www.concarolinas.org

        > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
        updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

      • Phantom Of Krankor
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2007
          Tracker #1740513. I uploaded a Dwarven Fighter...

          -Greg G

          wrote:

          > Could you attach your character to a new support tracker at our SF
          > site please? We can take a look from there :)
          >
          > Support tracker URL at:
          >
          > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=25576&atid=384720

          > > I've been having a weird output problem with the Fantasy Combined
          > > Csheet in 5.12 rc3. There's a huge gap between the Armor,
          Shield and
          > > Items entries on the left column. This happens in Firefox, IE7 and
          > > Netscape 8.
          > >
          > > Any idea what's happening? I've had the same trouble in 5.11.13 as
          > > well.
          > >
          > > -Greg G
          > >

          > > --
          > > ConCarolinas 2007 June 1-3, 2007 http://www.concarolinas.org

          > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
          > updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
          > > http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow

        • Chuck Pint
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2007
            I added a comment to the tracker, but this is quite strange. Both the
            Armor and Shield FOR loops are outputting a full 100 entries, but
            there should only be one. It's as if the terminate on NULL entries is
            not working on the FOR loop. Greg if you could post your character
            file on the tracker as well, I can see if I can reproduce the error on
            my end.

            Chuck
            OS Chimp

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2007
              I rebuilt the character using only SRD entries. I've uploaded the new
              HTML and also the PCG.

              Thanks.

              -Greg G