Re: Implementing spontaneous alternate spell casting item?

  • John Gregory
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2007
      Good idea. It doesn't quite do what's right, but it might be good
      enough to wing it and get the data into our tabletop app.

      With the SPELLS tag, you can add to the custom spell book or even the
      Known Spells book, but the spell is classified as Human and the
      caster level must be specified (instead of linked to highest arcane
      class level).

      Optimally, there would be a way to list the details of any
      spontaneously castable spells by class somewhere on the character
      sheet.

      Thanks,
      JPG