Spell data for magic items?

  • John Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      I've been working on some output sheets to convert PCGen creatures into
      XML files for the Klooge tabletop application.

      One of the big things that I can't seem to find is how to access the
      spell data for magic items, such as potions, scrolls and wands. I
      would like to output the data to the XML just like the spell data.

      Currently, I output the magic item data by using the EQ.IS.POTION.%
      eqno.NAME, EQ.IS.SCROLL.%eqno.QTY and EQ.IS.WAND.%eqno.CHARGES tags.
      And I output the spell tags using the SPELLMEM.%class.%book.%level.%
      spell.* tags.

      Is there any way to access the spell information for spells stored in
      magic items?

      Thanks,
      JPG