Two Weapon Fighting

  • roselle806
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 9, 2007
      I looked thru the messages and I could not find the answer. When
      running GMGen I am only able to choose a weapon from a charater as one
      handed. Is there a way to choose either the two weapon fighting
      version or the weapon as two handed? I see the charater sheets are
      correct with the information its just I cannot choose any other way to
      attack. By the way I am using the 3.5 RSRD rules with the two weapon
      fighting feat.

      Thanks