Bullets of Steel

  • matthew.lebaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hey all, it appears that there may be a slight bug in the RSRD file
      rsrd_equip_weap_ammo.lst. The three bullet items (single, 10-pack, and
      50-pack) each contain EQMOD:STEEL, suggesting they are made of steel.
      However, Equipment.rtf in the SRD doesn't mention they are made of
      steel and historical and "other" sources specifically mention they are
      made of lead. I would suggest the EQMOD be removed.

      In a related vein, I would also suggest that Iron (Per Lb.) in
      rsrd_equip.lst have EQMOD:STEEL added to it, as iron and steel can
      pretty much be used interchangeably for gaming purposes.

      I'm creating a campaign setting where bronze is the norm and iron and
      steel are rare. While doing so I was suprised to see the price
      modifier I added to steel apply to the three types of bullets and not
      apply to Iron (Per Lb.)....

      Let me know what you think....

      Matt