Re: [pcgen] Closed Content discussion - was Re: [Moderator] Runestaff implementation

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
      On 6/3/07, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Posting+Guidelines has been updated,
      > please read these before posting.
      >
      > My sincere apologies for this lack of posting guideline information.
      > As before, my fault and my fault alone.
      >
      > I sincerely hope to have the various bits of documentation we have
      > floating about centralised into one point.

      Probably need to update the FILE-Welcome and such for the Y! groups,
      since we can guarantee everyone gets that (can't make a horse drink,
      but you can make sure they had to see the water - like posting "Swim
      at your own Risk" signs.)

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007

        > On 6/3/07, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Posting+Guidelines has been updated,
        > > please read these before posting.
        > >
        > > My sincere apologies for this lack of posting guideline information.
        > > As before, my fault and my fault alone.
        > >
        > > I sincerely hope to have the various bits of documentation we have
        > > floating about centralised into one point.
        >
        > Probably need to update the FILE-Welcome and such for the Y! groups,
        > since we can guarantee everyone gets that (can't make a horse drink,
        > but you can make sure they had to see the water - like posting "Swim
        > at your own Risk" signs.)

        Yeah already updated them a bit, more needs to be done though,
        unfortunately my PCGen list is longer than a piece of string :|

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2007
          Hi all,

          Please don't see this as not being able to ask questions. We
          definitely want to help individuals out! At the moment it's just that
          we need the questions asked without referencing any Closed Content names.

          So please continue to throw us the "How do I?" questions, especially
          in our PCGenLstFileHelp group!

          Thanks again

          Karianna

          PS: The BoD is taking a very close look at this issue again, more on
          that shortly.