Temporary Bonus help.

  • Andy lipp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      I am trying to add a temp bonus to all damage given via a
      spell. I have added the following to the
      spells data and I can pick it under Inventory -->Temporary Bonuses but
      it does do anything. I am using PCGen
      ver 5.10.0.

      REMOVABLE:YES VISIBLE:NO BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE.Melee|2|TYPE=Insight|PREAPPLY:ANYPC TEMPDESC:Bonus to Damage

      Can anybody help me out here?

      -Andy