Re: [pcgen] [Data bug] Phylactery

  • Nigel Bennington
    Message 1 of 16 , May 28, 2007
      Managed to mistype again...

      Periapt currently has TYPE:Headgear, should have TYPE:Amulet

      Third time lucky :)

      Tir Gwaith wrote:
      > On 5/27/07, Nigel Bennington <nigel@...> wrote:
      >> Doh! - mistyped there - for Phylactery read Periapt in my original
      >> message...
      >
      > Heh. I was going to say something.....
      >

      >> Thus...
      >>

      >> This one has actually been around at least since 5.10.2, but I only
      >> spotted it today, and it's still in 5.12.0 RC2
      >>
      >> In srd35/rsrd_equip_basetypes.lst
      >>
      >> Periapt has TYPE:Periapt when it should have TYPE:Amulet
      >
      > Both Periapt and Amulet should use the same slot. Shouldn't effect anything.

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 16 , May 29, 2007
        Hi Andrew,

        On 29/05/2007 7:06 PM Andrew Maitland wrote
        > Thanks, I don't mind trackering, but I do scratch my head in puzzlement
        > sometimes trying to figure out what people are requesting.

        Yes I can understand that - sometimes I'm in the same spot, but
        sometimes I'm the cause :)

        > I saw that the Tracker has been reassigned to Tir and renamed. Thanks.

        No problems - thanks for raising it.

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 16 , May 29, 2007
          LOL, this is why usually my TMs give up in a screaming heap after a
          few weeks on the job, you're doing extremely well to stick it out :)

          http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1727317&group_id=25576&atid=384719

          > >> @JAMES: I'm not exactly sure what I'm trackering here. But here
          is your
          > >> requested tracker with email dialog. Feel free to change the name...
          > >> Cause I'm not sure what to name this...
          > >>
          > >> -Andrew
          > >> TM

          > > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Welcome
          > > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/pytw/#Roadmap
          > > PCGen's Online Docs:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Eric C. Smith
          Message 4 of 16 , May 31, 2007
            Hi Nigel!

            Nigel wrote:
            > Managed to mistype again...
            >
            > Periapt currently has TYPE:Headgear, should have TYPE:Amulet
            >
            > Third time lucky :)

            Yeah! :-) Figured out what you meant and fixed it! :-)

            Maredudd