Re: Custom Equipment Cost reset to 0

  • Tom Parker
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2007
      Just a note that I am unable to reproduce this problem, and due to a
      timeout (waiting for user input for > 2 weeks) in the SourceForge bug
      tracking system, the bug was automatically closed. If this is still a
      problem in PCGen 5.12.0 RC2, please let us know and provide the
      complete LST line for the equipment causing the problem so the issue
      can be reproduced.

      Thanks.