Re: [pcgen] [5.12RC1/revision 2987] Mithral buckler gives penalty -1 to hit - NOT A BUG

  • Per Christian Henden
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24 1:10 PM
      Almost. The buckler gives a -1 penalty when you are holding a weapon with the
      arm the buckler is strapped to. E.g. fighting with a one-handed sword
      and a buckler does not give that penalty, but with a two-handed sword does.

      However, I forgot all about that, and the reason the penalty was new to me
      was that my character didn't use a two-handed weapon before :(

      PCGen is correct on all points here, there is no bug. It's great to see it
      dealing with complex cases like this correctly :)

      Cheers,
      PER