[FREQ] horizontal scrollbar for character sheet preview

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2007
      Hi folks,

      from my experience with GUI programming I guess adding a horizontal
      scrollbar to this tab should be a trivial matter. It would enhance the
      value of the preview tab greatly for me, as I am stuck with a rather small
      screen most of the time...

      Thanks in advance, and many thanks for this wonderful program,

      Susan
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2007
        I'm not going to shoot this down out of hand (especially if more users
        require it), but generally speaking horizontal scrolling is considered
        'not good' in applications such as PCGen (yes I know we do this and
        yes I want to change it).

        That said I'm sure we can get this FREQ'd so we'll at least look for a
        solution in our post 6.0 UI overhaul (or some kind developer might
        throw it in before then).

        I'll FREQ it tonight if another TM doesn't get there first.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2007
          [ 1725918 ] Horizontal Scroll Bar Requested

          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1725918&group_id=25576&atid=384722